Followers

Monday 12 February 2018

Craft Stacks...

Good Morning Bloggers,

Hope you've all had a good weekend. I had a brilliant day yesterday at Faye's Copic Classes, Learned so much and had a really lovely day.. Even spent a few pennies on few more copics and MFT stamps sets ;-) Looking forward to the next classes in September..

I've been looking through all my un-blogged cards this morning. So thought I would share a selection of Christmas cards I still haven't shared with you.. These are ones I made using the Hunkydory Craft Stacks.

 

For the top two cards I used the Twas the night before Christmas stack and for the bottom two cards I used the Santa Paws Stack.. All papers, toppers, borders and sentiments are in the stacks so make it easy to make quick cards. Ideal at Christmas time.

 
 

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous make and thanks for sharing at crafty catz with us this week hope to see you next week as we have a GDT call too for March

Helen said...

Great cards - thanks for sharing them with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x