Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

Adorable Elephants

Morning Bloggers,

I have a goody parcel arriving today with some more DT work so guess I will be a busy bee at my desk this weekend. Love being able to work with top quality products before they launch :-)

For todays card share I have a couple of smaller cards I made using the MFT adorable elephants coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens



The papers used on this top card are Doodlebug Design - Sugar Shoppe..
Bit of ribbon and a few pearls from my stash.
 

For this second one I used a love heart embossing folder from Sara's Signature collection.
Distress inks and Memento inks.
 Twine and cute little elephant button from my stash..


I'm loving elephants at the moment lol, I have another one for tomorrows PG DT card lol.
Please pop back tomorrow and thank you all for any comments you leave.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly



3 comments:

Chris said...

Such sweet cards, the little elephant is delightful. Beautiful layouts and papers too.
Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

Aww, those little ellies are so cute. Two gorgeous cards.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

One of my fave MFT sets, such cute cards