Followers

Monday 20 November 2017

Penguin Time Again!!

Happy Monday Everyone,

How was your weekend? Goes by too quickly doesn't it :-(

For todays share I have a few cards I've made using some more Freebie Papers from Making Cards Magazine..

 

When I saw these cute penguins I knew I had to play with them straight away. Love the images and the deep blues on them too. Thanks Making Cards..


Challenges
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/favourite-christmas-colour-and-why.html (blue and white is my fav colour combo for Christmas. I love the snowy effects and scenes that work so well with it)

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

8 comments:

brenda said...

Cute Penguins Kelly, they always make perfect Christmas cards.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these colours and cute enguins, fab cards

Marilyn said...

Penguins are the cutest and so is this one. I really like those papers and how you've layered them. The red striped one is so perfect on here.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous penguin cards, so cute
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Fabulous cards xx

Amy Cohen said...

Wonderful card and fabulous layers. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
Amy-DT

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card and I love the pretty penguin. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it.

Hugs,
Larissa

Annette said...

The blue and white work so well for Xmas and I love the pingu!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.