Followers

Monday 16 October 2017

Personalised photo card

Hello Crafty Friends

Where did that weekend go?

I've mentioned before how I make a lot of cards using my customers photos to give that extra special personalisation. Today I'm sharing a birthday card that I was asked to make featuring 3 photos.. So to keep all three of them as a main focal point rather than one inside I decided to make a stepper card.


I used papers from LOTV paper pad, Pink Cardstock from the Paper Mill Direct, flowers from WOC
Sentiment tag from LOTV stamp set. Gorgeous vintage rose ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and doilies from my stash

Challenges

Have a good day

Hugs Kelly


8 comments:

Valerija said...

Beautiful card Kelly, love the design and cute photos.
Valerija xx

Wendy said...

So beautiful Kelly, fabulous design for those adorable photos.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

thats beautiful xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kelly, such a brilliant design - a great idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kelly, a fab design.
Lorraine x

brenda said...

A very pretty creation and so nice for the recipient to have it so personalised, it's perfect for our Think Pink theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining us.

B x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, sweet photos too.
Thank you for sharing at Allsort 'Think Pink' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Wonderful project! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.